Why Choose Career and Technical Education @ Brighton College Virtual High School?
Career and Technical Education (CTE) classes help you connect what you’re learning to the real world. They can help you gain key skills to help you get a job after you graduate. It’s also a great way to explore career options and meet the people who work in them. You can even earn college credit while in high school. At BCVHS, we offer a wide range of CTE courses to get you started down a career path. Don’t forget to check out our Automotive Technology and Coding Academy as well—talk about high-wage, high-skill, high-demand careers! BCVHS CTE provides students of all ages with the academic and technical skills, knowledge, and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners.
Career and Technical Education @ Brighton College Virtual High School Programs
For more information, call 1-800-354-1254.
Dual-Enrollment allows you to earn college credits while still attending high school.
- Earn college credits while in high school
- Take college CTE classes conveniently at BCVHS
- Taught by qualified teachers at your BCVHS
- Complete a college degree or certification at an accelerated rate
- Get a head start on a great GPA!
- Use BCVHS free resources – Library, tutoring, job searches, service-learning opportunities
- Credits are transferable to most colleges and universities
Through Dual Enrollment…you are a college student!
Throughout the student life cycle, students will be introduced to our Employability Resource Center, which gives you access to Employability Resources. This center will prepare you with the skills needed to take your career to a new level.
Your Employability is Our #1 Goal!
In the Employability Resource Center, you will develop your professional cover letter, resume, and explore job search tools and tips to market yourself and have the career of your dreams!